Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (40)

Waiting on Wednesday/s are hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine in which you choose a book or books that you're excited and waiting for.
This week's Waiting on Wednesday book is:
Title: Frigid
Author: J. Lynn
Publisher: Spencer Hill Contemporary
Publication date: (eBook) July 30th 2013 / (paperback) November 5th 2013
Pre-order the book: Amazon / Barnes and Noble


For twenty-one-year-old Sydney, being in love with Kyler isn't anything new. They'd been best friends ever since he pushed her down on the playground and she made him eat a mud pie. Somewhere over the years, she fell for him and fell hard. The big problem with that? Kyler puts the 'man' in man-whore. He's never stayed with a girl longer than a few nights, and with it being their last year in college, Syd doesn't want to risk their friendship by declaring her love. 

Kyler has always put Syd on a pedestal that was too high for him to reach. To him, she's perfect and she's everything. But the feelings he has for her, he's always hidden away or focused on any other female. After all, Kyler will always be the poor boy from the wrong side of tracks, and Syd will always be the one girl he can never have. 

But when they're stranded together at a posh ski resort due to a massive Nor'easter, there's nothing stopping their red-hot feelings for each other from coming to the surface. Can their friendship survive the attraction? Better yet, can they survive at all? Because as the snow falls, someone is stalking them, and this ski trip may be a life-changer in more ways than one.
(Image and summary taken from Goodreads.)

Why I am so friggin' excited for this book:

I am a HUGE fan of Jennifer L. Armentrout. I love her J. Lynn books too! I worship that woman and her diversity in writing just amazes me. I can't wait to read Frigid because for those of you who have read Wait for You (my REVIEW) know how great of a NA write she is! And I neeeeed to meet Kyler. *swoons*

Oh and you can read the first three chapters below! *flails*


What's YOUR WoW pick this week? Leave us a comment with a link to your post and we'll check it out. :)

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Not a contemp reader but hope you love this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeppp!!! I'd read just about anything by JLA :D

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHH! I need this one as well! I love JLA's books, and, well, this story has a personal meaning to me. I hope we get to read it in a few weeks! Hopefully the pre-order goal is met :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I loved Jennifer L. Armentrout's Obsidian and I really want to read more by her. Thanks for sharing. :D
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete